Throw your fanciest, Churchill Downs-ready hat on and place your bets on a horse with the wittiest name for the 2023 Kentucky Derby party at ” Tanner Smiths ” Located in Midtown Manhattan right by Central Park, you can celebrate your wins (or mourn your losses) in style, by watching “the greatest two minutes in sports” with a blast from the past.
The prohibition-themed cocktail bar and esteemed event space will feature a four-hour open bar for Derby Day, so you can sip traditional Mint Juleps, Kentucky bourbon, and signature themed cocktails expertly crafted by the Tanner Smith mixologists before and after the main event. A sprawling, roaring 20s bar with outdoor space and vintage vibes, a menu of unique small plates, and a Mint Julep in lace-gloved hand is the perfect way to safely celebrate the Kentucky Derby in NYC with sophistication and a tip-of-the hat to tradition.
-Blue Plate Special Band Live from 3pm – 5pm
-Live DJ 3pm – ??
Premium Open Bar Includes:
-Venue choice of spirits, wine, beer, and champagne
-Derby Themed Cocktails:
- Woodford Reserve Mint Juleps
- Cucumber Mule
- Blackberry Thyme Bourbon Lemonade
Food Platters will consist of:
- Everything Pretzel (IPA Cheese Sauce & Spicy Mustard)
- Thai Deviled Eggs served on Curried Toast
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls (Blue Cheese Dip, Buffalo Sauce.)
Includes all the above PLUS:
- Bottle service at your table (choice Absolut Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Woodford Bourbon, and Teelings Irish Whiskey)
**Please note, inclusive amenities will be based on group size and gratuity is included.